Friday, May 3, 2013

Free Fiesta Printables

Sunday is Cinco de Mayo... a perfect day for a fiesta.  But, if you ask me, with a little ingenuity & a dash of fun {& maybe some glitter, confetti, or a bunting or two} every day can be a party!  Here's some free printables I whipped up just for such a daily {special} occasion!  


Click on the image(s) you like.  Right click & save to your computer {or copy & paste}.  Open in a word document, resize if necessary, print, & enjoy!

The top image would make a lovely sign or printable art, while the bottom pic would be just right to wrap around water bottles, use as a gift tag/place card, or even wrap around soft tacos!  

Let's have a fiesta!
-Bess-

P.S.: If I can get my camera working, I'd love to show you pics of how I'm using the printables!  Sadly, my camera's been unreviveable lately!  Here's hoping it makes a speedy recovery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)