Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I Hate Goodbyes...


I've started & restarted this a dozen times now...  There's no good way to say it.  No words seem quite adequate.  But, here I go stumbling anyhow... 

Thank you for being a reader & friend.  Thank you for every time you dropped in & let your eyes read one of my rambles.  Thank you for each & every comment.  This blog has been a blessing to me because of you.  I pray it blessed you in its own way, too.

Thank you, friend.

Like I said, I hate goodbyes, so instead of farewell, it's just off to a new adventure...

Love,
-Bess-

"I am confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living."
-Psalm 27:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)