Monday, April 8, 2013

"Tea" Towels DIY


Remember the "tea" stamp I made awhile back {click here for that}?  I decided what better way to embellish a tea towel {I know it says dish cloth on the package, but work with me here} than with a stamp that reads "tea"!  Here's how I did it...




Squeeze some fabric paint onto a paper plate &, with a brush, paint your stamp.  Press onto towel firmly.  Repeat brushing on fabric paint & stamping it onto your towel as many times as you like.  Let dry for 24 hours {or whatever it says on your paint}.  Enjoy your hand-stamped tea towel!  I love homemade stuff!

DIY Love,
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. Those are so pretty! What a great way to use your stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)