Thursday, May 23, 2013

Make a Summer Scrapbook

I love to preserve memories... to look back over them & in some small way, experience the moment again {& again}.  What better way than to combine journaling, photos, & other mementos in a scrapbook?  This season I'm going to be intentional in capturing some summer highlights in my own little album...  
-the inside {waiting to be filled with memories}-
I found my simple foam covered scrapbook at the Dollar Tree {I know you must think that I live at that store}.  Black card-stock & chalk can become instant chalkboard labels {I covered mine with clear tape so it wouldn't smear}.  Add embellishments here & there... & before you know it you've got the makings of a fabulous summer memory keeper.    
-the back-

Ciao Bella & Happy Summer,
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)