Monday, July 14, 2014

Super Easy Anchor DIY

This is an uber-easy DIY - so simple, really.  All you do is place some alphabet stickers on an anchor {mine's a felt one from Joann's}, then figure out how you want to display/hang it.  I hot glued magnets to the back of mine so it could easily be displayed on my metal door; you could also use the ring at the top of the anchor to string ribbon or twine through to hang it that way.  



I love the rest of the verse/chapter that goes on to say, "It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, (v. 20) where Jesus, who went before us, has entered on our behalf.  He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek."  Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, is my firm hope!  What about you? =)

Hopeful Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: I also made this simple wall art with the same message...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)