Thursday, July 23, 2015

Currently {July}

+Watching... reruns of That Girl starring Marlo Thomas.  It's my fave retro show ever!

+Waiting... to start my new part time library gig.  My 1st day's tomorrow!  It's actually the same job I had about 8 years ago {my 1st ever paying job, in fact}, & here I am again...  God knows what He's doing, so I trust Him.

+Reading... Leviticus in my Bible reading plan {it's a tough book to get through} & I just finished It's Not About Me by Max Lucado {really encouraging / I recommend it} & am now starting No Longer a Slumdog by K.P. Yohannan {founder of the organization Gospel for Asia - you can actually get this book for free here}.

+Eating... pumpkin pie in July - cause I just couldn't help myself.  I love it year-round.

+Thankful... for so many countless things, including my new baby nephew, sweet time with special people, safety, health, adventures, mini road trips, sunshine, my new job... Jesus.

+Praying... for the families & loved ones of those brave men who lost their lives in my city & for the gunman's family, too.

Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: What are you up to lately?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're having a wonderful July! :)

    Ooh, I've always wondered if it's fun working in a library...

    Road trips and adventures--some of the best parts about summer. :) I hope you continue to have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)