Friday, July 3, 2015

Bess' Baby Picks

Bess' Baby Picks

My sister had her baby a little over a week ago, & all are doing great!  Baby fever has set in once again {Did it ever really leave?} & I thought I'd share a few favorite baby items with you...

1. BabyLit Books
Think classic lit in the form of uber-charming counting, color, etc. board books!

2. Boudreaux's Butt Paste
My sister says this stuff is great for baby bums!

3. Vera Bradley Pacifier Pod
Clip it to your baby bag or stroller & never lose that pacifier again!

4. Leapfrog Violet or Scout Plush
This is more of a "grow-into" toy, but I think it's a great one!  Baby would enjoy musical aspects of this electronic plush {it comes in green for the boys}, & in toddler years it can be programmed to say your child's name along with other things, like favorite food, favorite activity, etc.

5. Carter's Bib
Cause babies are miraculous & kinda a big deal. =)

Baby Love,
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. Aww! How exciting! Great to hear everyone is doing well. :)

    Those baby books are adorable! I saw some of them last time I was at the bookstore, and they are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)