Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blessings

Blessings

Hey girls!  Remember "My 'Mercies in Disguise'" post a while back?  Click HERE to revisit.  Well, I'm so excited to say that I {finally, in God's perfect time} got a job...the job I went to school for!  Praise God!  Hallelujah!  Oh my goodness, I'm excited & nervous &...everything...all at once!  Please be in prayer for me & this new path - I'm certain it will be challenging, & I'm hopeful it will be rewarding as well.  I persevered {Remember when in the other post I pulled into the Perseverance Pike parking spot?} - I interviewed at another place that I had already interviewed at 2 other times - & I got it!  Thank You God for this position You have given me!  Yippee!

Thanks for praying, girls!  Love you all so much!

-Bess-

4 comments:

  1. Hey Bess, congrats on the job!! Your blogs looks A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E by the way!!:)

    Blessings,
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hooooooooooooooo!!!! *Happy dance* (literally!)
    So happy for you, sis! God is good to His daughters, no? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That sounds like such a blessing! Congratulations, Bess! I will be praying that everything goes well, please update us when you can. :)

    ~Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)