Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Don Your Easter Bonnet


Oh, how charmingly vintage an 'Easter bonnet' sounds {& looks, of course}!  This Easter Sunday, why not go out on a cherry blossom-laden limb & don a chapeau?  Fred Astaire thinks it's a mighty grand suggestion...        



Let's Bring Back the Bonnet

Straw Hats

Fancy Hats

Easter Fascinators






Oh, Audrey was always fashion forward! =) I think I'll make a fascinator for meself to wear on Sunday... if it turns out well, I'll provide you with the tutorial! 

Easter Greetings,
-Bess-

{2 vintage photos via Pinterest}

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog! Go to www.sammysleuth.blogspot.com for all the information. Thank you! ~Sam

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)