Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Sunday Mini Style Guide

Easter Options 1

Easter Options 2

Easter Baskets

No matter what you wear, remember the true meaning of Easter & that you are cherished & purchased at a great price...  I think I'm going to wear something from my closet, but I do have one more trip planned to my favorite secondhand place! =)

Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: Don't forget your bonnet!




I love this song from Dara Maclean!  It reminds me I'm totally free... not because of anything I've done, but all because of my sweet Savior Christ!  Easter blessings, girls - we are forgiven & sheltered in the shadow of the cross!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Nice Blog, i love the Design and the music in the background.

    greetings Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)