Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Make Mine Vintage



If you didn't already know it, I seriously heart vintage things! {I know, I know, I've said it a million + times!} That's why I was so uber-ly excited to stumble upon A Beautiful Mess blog! It's a vast vintage wonderland {sigh}! Here's some crafty/vintage-y ideas from that fab blog via Pinterest...



wrap bits & pieces of lace trim around terracotta pots (just add glue)




file folders are turned cute using vintage contact paper (or wrapping or wallpaper + double-sided tape or a glue stick)



add some flair to a pair of oxfords



hand stitch doilies together and tie over the bare bones of a lampshade 

 Love From the Vintage-Eras, 
-Bess- 

 P.S.: So sorry it's taken me forever to get this up! My computer is giving me fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)