Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Tutorial/Tip: Dot Those Nails

Confession, I’m not a big nail polish girl. I never have been {probably cause my nerves find their way to my fingernails – (I don’t bite em, but I pick at em (sorry if that was too much information for ya))}. However, I’m getting more into it. In fact, right now my toenails are painted a silvery pink!
Today’s Tuesday Tutorial/Tip {this one is sort of a combo} is for this clever nail dotter for perfectly polka-dotted nails! Try it won’t you? I’m thinking the dots would even look cute on a natural, bare nail, too. Hmmm, so many possibilities…


Love,
-Bess-
P.S.: I’m trying to get back to a semi blog schedule: Music Monday; Tuesday Tutorial {or Tip}; Friday Fashion Fix… What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)