Monday, January 7, 2013

Disney Movie Quotes Quiz {The Answers}



The other day I posted this little movie quote quiz {click here to revisit}.  Spoiler alert - the answers are below!

Here are the champs of this challenge! 

One reader got all the answers correct!  She is...

Erin of High Heels & Pencil Skirts - She is not only a Disney quote champ, but a delightful blogger.  Please do visit her blog! =)

Runner Up:

Kristin of Sew Technicolor {She only missed 1!}

1. “Find your humanity! Haven’t any of you ever had a dream?” 
-Tangled

2. “You’re not the same as you were before. You were much more muchier. You’ve lost your muchness.”

-Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton one)

3. “I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell, & for once it might be grand, to have someone understand.”

-Beauty & the Beast

4. “Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you.”

-The Little Mermaid

5. “You can’t have living without dying. Don’t be afraid of death, Winnie, be afraid of the unlived life.”

-Tuck Everlasting

6. “I don't want to get married, I want to stay single and let my hair flow in the wind as I ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset.”

-Brave

7. “I just kinda hope that if he kisses me, my foot pops.”

-The Princess Diaries

8. “I was saved! I was saved by a flying wild man in a loincloth.”

-Tarzan

9. “You don’t meet a girl like that every dynasty.”

-Mulan

10. “I’m a big tough girl. I tie my own sandals & everything.”

-Hercules

1 comment:

  1. :) Man, I really need to brush up on my Disney movies. That was really fun, though!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)