Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Because Each Day is a Gift DIY


Sometimes we forget each day is a gift from God.  Late January is a time I tend to think of days as dreary, cold, & gray...  I forget that each new morning is a blessing!  So in order to remind myself that days are special - & "every day matters" as I like to say here on Bess' Bag - I whipped up this easy-peasy tutorial!

All you need to do is wrap an empty box & add a tag.  The tag could read "Today is a gift!" or "Each day is a gift!" or "Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present!" or you could use the scripture below or whatever else you can think up.  I keep my "present" on my bedside table as a daily reminder.  

"Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
-Psalm 90:12 NIV

Love {Each & Every Day},
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)