Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like {Christ}mas!


Welcome to my Christmas-y nest!  I put up my tree on Thanksgiving night, but I've been so busy since then that I'm just now getting around to showing it off...  {Click here for how to make your own easy Christmas art like mine above!}



Last year I picked up this musical nativity at a thrift store for an amazing price {it plays "Silent Night"} .  This is the 2nd Christmas of having it nestled under my tree {a new tradition of mine}. 





With my Bible open to the most extraordinary {true} story of love ever written.


The sign of a hopeless romantic.  Oh, dear.


One new addition this year are my snowy mason jars & little glass boxes.  Did you know Epsom salts make dreamy snow?  They do!  Just add a bottle brush tree or 2...




{Christ}mas Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: Sorry it's been awhile!  I've missed you!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I love all of your decorations! I love how everyone has Christmas decorations all around their house--I think I need to start expanding come next year! :)

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the decorations! Mason jars are my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bess, your house is so beautiful! It could seriously be featured in a magazine. I love all of the special touches you put everywhere. You inspire me!

    I feel absolutely terrible about not keeping in touch with you better during the past few months. =( I even wrote you two letters and never got them mailed. Isn't that awful! After I get back from spending the holidays with my family, I will get those in the mail. =)

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Please know that even though I do a terrible job of keeping in touch, I pray for you often.

    Hugs!
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)