Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year's Resolutions {AKA: Dreams}

Here's a few of my many dreams for 2014...

What are some of yours?

Snag a free printable reminder {below} to help you stay inspired over the next 12 months.  Print it out, frame it, scrapbook it, or place it on the fridge, why-don't-cha?

INSTRUCTIONS: Click on the image & then right click & save to your computer {or copy & paste}.  Open in a word document, resize if necessary, & print

CONDITIONS OF USE: My printables are free for personal use only.  Feel free to share them on Pinterest provided you credit & link back to http://bessbag.blogspot.com/ {Bess' Bag}.  If you want to blog about these printables, or share a project you created using them, it would be fabulous, just be sure to credit & link back to http://bessbag.blogspot.com/ {Bess' Bag} (feel free to use 1 or 2 of my photos, but please don't share the actual printable on your site - just add a link to it).  Thanks & enjoy!

Love,
-Bess-

3 comments:

  1. Love your resolutions and how they are focused so much of Jesus rather than you! I have prayerfully been thinking of my resolutions and have not totally pinned them down yet, but including memorizing more scripture, running a 5k and 10k, learning to use the sewing machine that has been collecting dust in my closet, sleep earlier, less social media, and spend more time in prayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! Those are all things I would like to do as well. For some reason, inviting others to church freaks me out. This is a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an inspiring list! I haven't quite figured out mine yet :)

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)