Monday, June 16, 2014

Disney Movie Quote Quiz #2 {The Answers}

Disney Magic #2


Here are the answers to the quiz... & the winners {be sure to click & visit their charming blogs}!

1st Place: Khloe Grace of "All Things Good" {She only missed 1!}
2nd Place: Kristin of "Sew Technicolor"
3rd Place: Ella of "A Book in the Hand"

1. "Phenomenal cosmic powers!  Itty bitty living space."
-Genie, Aladdin

2. "One minute you're defending the whole galaxy, & suddenly you find yourself sucking down Darjeeling with Marie Antoinette & her little sister."
-Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story {I love this quirky quote!}

3. "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you."
-John Smith, Pocahontas 

4. "South America. It's like America, but south."
-Ellie, Up

5. "Oh, look at that!  I've been impaled."
-Olaf, Frozen

6. "Who spit in her bean curd?"
-Grandmother Fa, Mulan

7. "All my life, I read about true love & fairy tales, &... Tia, you found it!"
- Charlotte, The Princess & the Frog

8. "The children aren't puppies, they're people - & sooner or later Nana, people have to grow up."
-Mr. Darling, Peter Pan

9. "A princess does not set her weapons on the table."
-Queen Elinor, Brave

10. "Please don't go away.  Please?  No one's ever stuck with me for so long before & if you leave... if you leave... I just, I remember things better with you."
-Dory, Finding Nemo

Hope you enjoyed it!  I stumped some of ya, I know! =) Thanks to all who participated!

Disney Movie Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: Can you pick a favorite animated Disney film - or maybe a top 3?  5?  Share in a comment!  I'm thinking {in no particular order} Tangled, The Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Tarzan, Hercules, Mulan... {oh dear, I can't stick to just 5}!  What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)