Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Song Love {June}


"Start a Fire" by Unspoken
There's a special version of this song played on a local Christian radio station where I live.  When they get to the lyrics, "Let it start right here in this city," they've replaced it with my hometown's name {yes, the band was recently in town & I missed it}.  It always makes me so excited/inspired to hear that line of the song!  Let the spark for Jesus start right wherever you are!


"The Broken Beautiful" by Ellie Holcomb
Loving this new {at least to me} artist.  Beautiful lyrics.


"Do Life Big" by Jamie Grace
Who doesn't want to do life big? =)

Musical Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: Sorry I completely missed Song Love {May} last month.  Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)