Thursday, June 19, 2014

DIY Pineapple From a Project Life Card


I purchased a Project Life Sunshine kit on eBay quite a while back & I'm still getting around to sorting through it all.  One of the cards sports these sunny yellow triangles that reminded me of pineapple skin, so I thought to myself, "Why not turn it into a pineapple?"  


What You Need:
-Project Life Sunshine Card(s) in yellow triangle design {see above} or yellow paper & a white pen {or white paint or white out} =)
-green paper
-scissors
-glue stick {acid free works best}

What You Do:
If you don't have the card above, you can create your own by drawing a pattern of triangles using a white pen, paint, or white out on yellow paper.  Next, cut out lots of green, long, & skinny triangles of various sizes & widths.  Then, begin to layer them {like the top of a pineapple plant} & glue them down to the top back of the card.  Use as many green triangles as you like!  After that you are finished with this little trendy fresh fruit!  Use it for scrapbooking {of course}, fun summery invitations, a garland, or whatever you'd like.  


I'm starting my summer pages, but I've got to get some photos to add yet.  I'm a scrapbooking sloth {it takes me forever & a day}, but I enjoy it!

Have you been working on any scrapbooking projects lately?  I'd love to hear about em!

Pineapple Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: I'm really loving this pineapple trend...

Pineapple Power


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)