Monday, June 22, 2015

Currently {June}

+Waiting... for a baby boy to make his entrance {my sister's due very soon}!

+Watching... reruns of Chopped The Great British Bake Off with my mom.  I'm really getting into this cooking/baking thing {miraculous, really, for the girl who lived in her 1st apt. more than a year before turning on her oven}!


+Wearing... lots of SPF lip balm & t-shirts.


+Wondering... why I'm so quick to forget that everyone's broken & flawed {Romans 3:23}, instead of listening to the enemy's lies that it's just me.


+Wanting... to continue to de-clutter & organize my closets {especially the bedroom one}.


+Wishing... girls {& guys, too} would dress modestly this summer.  It can be a challenge, but it's worth it to help each other stay pure in mind, body, & soul.


Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: What are you up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've missed seeing your lovely blog posts lately! :)

    Cooking and baking competition shows are fun to watch. I've seen "Chopped" before, but I don't think I've seen the other one. I'll have to check it out!

    Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Jameson! I'm really glad to be back!

      I prefer "The Great British Bake Off" over "Chopped." I enjoy watching them bake desserts & breads & I also just enjoy hearing their accents & funny English phrases. It's a sweet show! You can find episodes on YouTube, I think.

      Blessings,
      -Bess-

      Delete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)