Sunday, August 31, 2014

Blog-tember Challenge with "Brave Love"

Brave Love Blog

Tomorrow, the lovely Bailey Jean of Brave Love blog is kicking off her "Blog-tember Challenge."  She's encouraging fellow bloggers to try & post every day in the month of September & link up through her blog {she's even got prompts for each day}.  I've never tried this before, but have decided to jump on the bandwagon this time around!  I think it'll be a great way to discover new blogs & hopefully build my readership, too.  Any other bloggers think you're up for Bailey Jean's Challenge?  I hope you'll join in, too!

Blogging Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: Stop by tomorrow for my 1st post of Blog-tember!

P.P.S.: Happy Labor Day weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)