Friday, August 22, 2014

"Keeper of the Stars" by Laura Story {+ Free Printables}


I've got a folder of favorite encouraging websites on my laptop entitled "Hope & Trust."  It's full of bookmarked YouTube songs & blog posts that would be dog-eared & worn if they were physical pages in a book {that's one good thing about the Internet}.  Anyhow, the song below is plucked from one of those "pages" that I frequent {quite frequently} when life gets rough & I need some extra hope & trust to keep me afloat.  

Sometimes I need to recall & ponder that my God formed the very stars into existence - &, if He can fling twinkling lights into the heavens with such care & thoughtful planning that they create constellations & form galaxies, surely He can take care of me & make something beautiful of my sometimes dark inky-midnight-colored circumstances & life.  I've just got to give it all over to Him & watch & wait as He moves in His mysterious {at least to me} ways {like a shooting star}.



Starry Love & Hope & Trust,
-Bess-


P.S.: I decided to offer two printable versions for you to choose from!

P.P.S.: To snag your free printable{s}, simply click on the image{s} you wish & then right click & save to your computer {or copy & paste}.  Open in a word document, resize if necessary, print, & remember our amazing Creator God is in control {so give it all over to Him}.

CONDITIONS OF USE: My printables are free for personal use only.  Feel free to share them on Pinterest provided you credit & link back to http://bessbag.blogspot.com/ {Bess' Bag}.  If you want to blog about these printables, or share a project you created using them, it would be fabulous, just be sure to credit & link back to http://bessbag.blogspot.com/ {Bess' Bag} (feel free to use 1 or 2 of my photos, but please don't share the actual printable on your site - just add a link to it).  Thanks & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)