Sunday, March 20, 2016

Currently {March}


+Reading... Atlas Girl by Emily T. Wierenga.  This raw & vulnerable memoir is touching me deep & blessing my soul.

+Listening... to Matt Hammitt tunes, especially "All of Me" & "Let Go."

+Thankful... for the astounding gifts He bestows on me daily + His loving patience towards me.  How often I forget to see them.  Help me, Father God, to have eyes to see & a heart that speaks continual gratitude to You, the giver of all good.  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

+Praying... for purity, a hunger for my Maker, & to be more like Jesus & less like me {the sometimes scary prayers}.

+Learning... to trust {again & again & again}, because He is good & for me {& I am a stubborn mule}, & I am completely forgiven, & to relish the unexpected season I am in {seasons are fleeting & this one will not last forever}.

+Loving... sitting on my favorite boulder perch, feet dangling over the river, & walking old & new trails with my Abba, Father.

Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: What are you up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)