Friday, March 11, 2016

One of Those Days...

Ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong & you feel like, well… if you’re honest, life just stinks?  Of course you have.  We all have.  Mine just happens to be today...  It can look grim, dismal, & downright discouraging from the easy perspective of “right now,” but truthfully my life really doesn’t stink at all.  In fact, I have more blessings than I can count!  And while, yes, this moment doesn’t smell too great, it’s only a moment & God is still at work working all things – yes, even this – for my good.  

I trust You, heavenly Daddy, help me to keep the faith when the going gets rough!

Love for the Mess,  Stress, & Disappointment,
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you were having that kind of day. I hope it doesn't last long and that you are surrounded by people who will encourage you through that time!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)