Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bess Style: Cozy Autumn


chocolate brown silky blouse . . . BCBG Max Azria {Thrifted}
plaid dress . . . Converse One Star {Target/Clearance}
gray tights . . . {Dollar Tree}
vintage leather handbag . . . P.E. Pacific Express {Thrifted}
ankle boots . . . Samuel {Thrifted}

With all my thrifted/clearance finds my entire outfit cost around $20!


Be smart, be thrifty, & have a cozy autumn!

Style Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: I found my leather ankle boots in great condition at a thrift store last month for $3.99!

P.P.S.: I love mixing formerly taboo color mates like brown + gray & navy + black.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully pulled together! Is the blouse semi-sheer? That would be a cute way to wear a blouse made of a transparent fabric. I like those taboo color combos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, Emily! No, the blouse isn't sheer, but it is a silky material {though not real silk} - however, I agree, that would be a great way to wear a see-through top! =) Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day!
    Love,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Your outfit is so cute! I love the dress! It just makes me think "fall"! =)

    Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)