Sunday, October 13, 2013

"I'm Batty For You" Free Printable

Here's a free printable I brewed up just for October!

Choose the one you like best {I decided to create 3 versions - each with a different font}.  Click on the image, then right click & save to your computer {or copy & paste}.  Open in a word document, resize if necessary, print, frame {or just hang with a bit of washi tape}, & enjoy!


CONDITIONS OF USE FOR PRINTABLES: My printables are free for personal use only. Feel free to share them on Pinterest provided you credit & link back to http://bessbag.blogspot.com/ {Bess' Bag}. If you want to blog about these printables, or share a project you created using them, it would be fabulous, just be sure to credit & link back to http://bessbag.blogspot.com/ {Bess' Bag} (feel free to use 1 or 2 photos, but please don't share the actual printable on your site - just add a link to it). Thanks & enjoy!

Shrink it down a bit more to make a fun tag!

Batty Over October,
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I'm going to have to print one out and stick in in my hubby's school bag. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)