Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Belle-Inspired Fashion

Beauty & the Beast ~ what pops into your head when you hear that fairy tale title?  Do you start inwardly humming a Disney tune, or think of a glass-encased enchanted rose, or perhaps ponder household objects with larger-than-life-like behaviors?  Yep, Disney's movie adaptation of the old French tale has likely colored your perceptions quite a bit.  Strangely enough, I've found that today, I love the film more so than when I was little.  I can remember adamantly declining the invitation to watch the movie at a friend's house & how it nearly ruined my visit.  If memory serves right, I think she burst into tears at my childhood refusal.  Now, I'm brushing away teardrops at the end of the story myself.  Life's funny, huh?  When I discovered Lady Hannah at "Beauty From the Inside"was hosting a "Belle's Wardrobe Fashion Event" I knew I had to enter...


Modern Belle Style
   
Bookish Belle
Blue Belle
Beautiful Belle


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this entry! I like your Belle fashion interpretation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)