Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Tip: Belt It!

Belt It Out

Today's tip is simple simple (which I love)! Here goes...
Move your belts to higher ground (say a couple inches above your belly button or a little lower/higher depending on your shape & the look you're trying to achieve) for a chic alternative to those oh-so-typical belt loops. This look is all over fall runways, such as Tommy Hilfiger, Oscar de la Renta, Louis Vuitton, & Fendi. Yes, it's an easy & cheap fix to mirror the fancy pants!

---


Well, with one day left to vote it looks like you gals want the Tuesday Tutorial/Tip back! I aim to please, so consider it back up & running! Currently I've got some tutorials up my sleeve/in production. Can't wait to share with ya!



Love,
-Bess-


P.S.: Using belts I already own to update my style makes me so frugally happy!

3 comments:

  1. I've been doing this a lot lately. Even today. Yay belts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bess,
    Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog, I've added you to my "modest blogs" BTW: I love the new look of your blog! Too cute!
    Natasha
    Natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to let all of you out there know that your prayer works! I asked awhile back for prayer because of a bitter friendship. God has helped me with this, and even has healed that friendship! So thank you all!
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)