Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bess' Back to School Lookbook (Volume 3)

Miss Matchy

Miss Matchy
Everything's in its place & every color coordinates for this girl.
College Rule[s]

College Rule[s]
Welcome to the wonderful world of college life!
You're a Natural

You're a Natural
Hippie tree-hugger approved.
Miss Sporty

Miss Sporty
Whoever first created feminine inspired athletic shoes was genius!
Southern Belle

Southern Belle
I love a short dress paired over jeans or slacks.


Math Minded
Math Minded
Sadly, mathematics is a gray area for me; my gray matter just can't seem to get a handle on it.  I'm working on it!
Posy

Posy
Okay, so maybe you'd never don this to class, but I think it deserves a style A.  Look at the adorable matching backpack & leggings!  Yes, embroidered leather.

1 comment:

  1. I have so many different styles & this captures them all Bess!
    Love ya!
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)