Thursday, September 23, 2010

Falling For Fall

Falling For Fall

I love autumn! Yep, I’ve fallen for fall. (I couldn’t help myself on that one!=) Anyways, here are a few of the reasons why…
Why I Love Autumn...

This beautiful, little known Nichole Nordeman song is all about the wonder of the seasons God has created, & it's one of my new favs. Enjoy + enjoy all the fall-ish tunes now playing on Bess' Bag - turn up your speakers! =)





I have to say I'm a brand new Adie Camp fan! I hadn't really heard her music until the other day, but I must say I'm loving it! She's the wife of Christian music artist Jeremy Camp by the way! Here's an appropriately seasonal song...



Genesis 8:22

Psalm 65:12

Love to All,
-Bess-

P.S.: Don't forget God's gifts to you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like your header! And these are great songs! I didn't know she was Jeremy Camps wife! But then again, I don't know JC all that well. :)
    Praying for you always. Please pray for me...I'm seeking a job. Thanks sis!
    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)