Friday, March 4, 2011

The Fashionable Spring

Fashionable Spring

Spring is in the air! I promise, it is. =) I can feel it. I hope you can where you live, too! But, if not, it’s coming (unless you live “Down Under” or somewhere exotically wonderful like that – sorry, you mates can’t have it all & we’re definitely praying for you & all the terrible natural disasters you’ve been experiencing). In the coming days & weeks I’ll be creating a modest spring guidebook for ya with inspiration straight from the runways of Paris, London, Milan… all with modesty at heart (cause I handpick ‘em just for you – no more wading through filthy ads & articles in the latest teen/fashion mag for a glint of style gold - & please remember models aren’t the normal, or most often healthy, body type – you are beautiful) .


Heads Up: From March 13th – April 10th Target will be bringing back 34 dresses from past designer collaborations! I know I’ve missed some adorable frocks in the past {if they’re short I pair ‘em with pants/jeans {I love doing that}}, & now maybe my favorites will return & I can snag ‘em on clearance! A frugal girl’s hope… =) It really is an amazing opportunity to add lasting creations from the uber-fancy Thakoon, Rodarte, Luella, Behnaz Sarafpour, etc. to your wardrobe. All the dresses are under $45.


Love,
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)