Friday, March 11, 2011

Modest Spring Runway Rundown {Dolce & Gabbana}

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 Vol. 2

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 Vol. 4

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 Vol. 5

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 Vol. 3

Oh, how I love these looks from Dolce & Gabbana's spring ready-to-wear collection!  The white lacey frocks are some of my favorites this spring!  Aren't they amazing?  They remind me of little white dresses from my childhood.

Bess' Frugalista Tips:
  • Add a plethora of vintage & new gold (or otherwise) pins to a crocheted bag to achieve the eclectic beauty shown above!
  • Layer on your chains, charm necklaces, & lockets.
  • Add a belt to your look (place near your bellybutton or a little above).
Love & Loveliness to You From Your Sister,
-Bess-

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)