Saturday, July 23, 2011

Graphic Tees + Maxis {Disney-Inspired Fashion Fun}

I admit I love Disney characters!  I'll never be to old to zip-a-dee-doo-dah it to the couch & find my heart singing along with Cinderella's cheery mice, to sympathize with Ariel's deep wishes, & cry over a wounded beast... that's just the way it is.  So, it's no wonder Disney has found its way into my fashionable thoughts - & lent itself to another one of my faves: the maxi skirt.  You can dress with a Disney-loving heart & look great at any age!  I just wish I could still get away with wearing the princess dress-up gowns... oh well, this will have to do... =)    

Make Mine a Maxi!


..Alice..


Pocahontas


..Pocahontas..


Ariel


..Ariel..


Jasmine

..Jasmine..

Summer Fun Love,
-Bess-

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)