Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 4th Fun

Patriotic Style
The Pretty Patriot

Happy 4th 2010!

Stars & Stripes Forever

Crafty 4th Ideas


Visit Gabrielle's crafting blog Project Paperie for more red, white, & blue make-its!  I just love her ideas & am so glad to have found her fabulous blog! 

Stop by this site for even more American-inspired art projects!

Click here for loads of vintage patriotic images from my one of my all time favorite clip art sites, The Graphics Fairy!  The pics are great for blog-use & craft projects.

Happy 4th!

Love,
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. What cute ouftit ideas! And I just *LOVE* the new backround!!! Have a great holiday weekend.

    Blessings! <3

    ~Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)