Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mistletoe Misgivings

 

Remember the 'Dear Single Christmas Girl' post from last year {click here to read}?  Well, it's another year, another Christmas, & I'm still waiting solo under the mistletoe.  I don't know what it is about this year, but it feels harder somehow...  Perhaps it's going home to an empty apartment after watching couples holding hands at the mall & chivalrous guys opening car doors.  I just wonder is he really out there someone in this vast world... & if so, how will I ever find him?  Is he just a figment?  I need to go read that post again!  Hope you'll join me!  God is with us!  What am I worried about anyway?     

Christmas Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: Just keeping it real in this tough world! =)

1 comment:

  1. I just reread your post a couple of days ago! :) Christmas makes me long for Mr. Right even more than usual, too. Every year I wonder if God will bring him into my life in the following year and if he'll be with me for Christmas the next year. :)

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)