Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scrappy Christmas Blocks


Season's greetings, Gal Pals & readers everywhere!  Have some wooden blocks left over from a carpentry project?  Here's a great way to recycle 'em!  

All you need are scrapbooking papers/embellishments; old Christmas cards; ribbon; rubber stamps; glue/gluestick; etc. + wooden blocks, of course {which sadly aren't pictured below - I forgot}. =)


After designing, measuring, cutting, & gluing here's what I came up with...


I was so pleased, I made another... {But, I love the 1st one best.}


They both now sit snuggly on my tiny mantelpiece {which isn't really a mantelpiece at all, but this girl uses her imagination well}.  Can't wait to show you my Christmas-y apartment {truth be told, I can't wait to see it myself...I'm still working on it}!

Crafting Love,
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)