Friday, July 12, 2013

You Are Beautiful {Free Printable}


Ever since my last post {click here for that}, I've been focusing on improving my body image & remembering to see things, not through the world's vision or my clouded mirror's sneaky lies, but through the eyes of my heavenly Father.  It's not easy, but through Christ, in which all things are possible {Philippians 4:13}, there can be freedom.  And while I'm certainly not perfect; He most certainly made me beautiful still.  I created this printable to remind me {& you} of this truth:


This circular printable looks great printed on light colored, not-too-busy, scrapbook paper.  If your scrapbook paper is larger than standard printer paper, simply take a regular sheet of copy paper & cut your scrapbook page down to that size so it will fit in your printer.

Click on the image & then right click & save to your computer {or copy & paste}.  Open in a word document, resize if necessary {& center}, print, & start re-teaching yourself, "Sister, you are beautiful!"


Shrink the printable down to make it fit on the front or inside of a compact for a handy reminder when you need it!

Love to all my beautiful sisters out there!  
{That's you!}
-Bess-

P.S.: Here's the conditions of use for all my printables here on Bess' Bag:
CONDITIONS OF USE: My printables are free for personal use only.  Feel free to share them on Pinterest provided you credit & link back to http://bessbag.blogspot.com/ {Bess' Bag}.  If you want to blog about these printables, or share a project you created using them, it would be fabulous, just be sure to credit & link back to http://bessbag.blogspot.com/ {Bess' Bag} (feel free to use 1 or 2 photos, but please don't share the actual printable on your site - just add a link to it).  Thanks & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)