Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Scrapbook {Update}

Here's a few shots of my summer scrapbook progress...


I found the above lyric image from Pinterest.  Love it {from the song "Lord, I Need You" by Matt Maher}!



The above library card can slip out of its holder for me to add to the list of all my crafty projects completed this summer.


Still have lots to do & much of it probably won't happen until summer's over.  What memories are you excited about capturing this season?

Crafty Love,
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. this is lovely, dear bess. so proud of my crafty sis. ;) i've been trying to work on my summer "art" journal in hopes of capturing summertime memories, and am hoping of having everybody who is in this play I am in to sign it with a fav. memory. ;) xx *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)