Thursday, February 25, 2010

10!

Well, this is my 10th post… & I have 10 Gal Pals (well, actually 11, now – which is even better)! Thank you to all who take the time to read my blog & a big THANK YOU to all my Pals… I wish we could all sit down together with a pot of tea & yummy cakes & chat. Thank you… Ashley Nicole, Atlanta, Natasha, JessicaMae, Hanne-col, Emily, Rebecca, Bridget, Lulu, Rose, & Karis!


10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Bess…
1. The drone of a bagpipe makes me smile!
2. I’ve gone to public schools for all my elementary, middle, & high school years.
3. I love Nancy Drew books, & it’s my secret ambition to be a super sleuth. Shh!
4. I was 16 when I was baptized & accepted Jesus as my Lord & Savior. I grew up in a loving & active Christian family, but it took me awhile to make my decision – the most important decision in my life…ever. I’m so glad I made it & Jesus is in my heart & washes me of my sins (& gives me the hope of everlasting life)!
5. I’ve waded in Loch Ness!
6. I teach a preschool class at my church on Wednesday nights with 3 other ladies.
7. I heart a good fairy tale.
8. The word ‘zephyr’ is one of my favorites.
9. I RARELY use my cell phone.
10. I think it would be cool to be a mermaid… I know, I know, it sounds like the reverse of a Hans Christian Andersen fantasy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice blog you have :) I particularly like the roses.

    WOW! we have a lot in common.... except I've never been to Scotland :( Thanks for reading my blog!

    Celine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog.
    I know i am going to enjoy it. =D

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)