Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Tutorial: The Book Clock With Disney!


I just love Disney (yes, that’s her 1st name) over at “Ruffles & Stuff.” She’s an artistic genius! For today’s tutorial I’m linking over to her blog for her “Book Clock” tutorial, cause I thought what better in honor of “Little Women of 2010” week than to create a clock out of an old (or new) Little Women book (or any book =)! Click the link to see how Disney creates her fantastic book clock (& be sure to visit all of her tutorials & thoughts over at her blog (“Ruffles & Stuff”)). You can also visit through my fav links on my sidebar (it’s the “Calling All Crafty Girls” one)! Enjoy, & thanks to Disney for doing all the work for me on this one!

Link: http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2009/11/time-for-good-book.html

4 comments:

  1. Ooo! What a great idea! I can't wait to see the finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bess! You've got a lovely blog here! Thanks for stopping by mine. You actually saw my old personal blog of randomness, but I think you'd be a lot more interested in my new blog: abeautyglorious.blogspot.com. A Beauty Glorious is a place for teen girls to get to know each other and talk about what it means to be young women and daughters of God. We'd love for you to drop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog its so lovely. :) That is so neat. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. :)

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I thought you were going to talk about Disney movies! :) Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)