Monday, February 15, 2010

Hey, It's Free Christian Music!

I love freebies! Yep, I really do!
In honor of my brand-spanking new blog you can download my Song of the Moment: "Who Is Like You" by Meredith Andrews on Amazon for free! All you need is an amazon.com account.

Just click on the "What I'm Listening To" tape on the right!

While you're there you just might want to download a few more free Christian tunes available! These are my favorites:

-"Hello Sunshine" by Barlowgirl
-"Amazing God" by Anthony Evans
-"Adore" by Jaci Velasquez
-"In Christ" by Big Daddy Weave
-"You Lift Me Up" by Rachael Lampa

I'm not sure how long these deals will last, so snag em' while you can! Enjoy your freebies & thanks for stopping by!

Bess







4 comments:

  1. hi. you commented on my blog a little while ago and i thought i'd come to check yours out. :D

    i love music. :) i'm like obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog! I love your background, and look forward to seeing your future posts!
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing me this! I immediately went and downloaded a bunch of songs. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm following yours now!! If you follow my blog, you'll be entered automatically into the giveaway for the beret! :) Just thought I'd let you know.
    Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haved loved snagging all the free music from Amazon over the last few months, and have most of those songs. Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)