Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Four Things Tag

I was tagged by Katie from "Stay-At-Home Daughter." Thanks Katie!


Directions: List 4 things in each category.


4 Things in My Purse:
-5 Pence Coin From Jolly Old Scotland
-Gum Wrapper
-Car Keys
-A Large Flat Nail (My Church Gave These Out One Sunday) to Remember Jesus’ Sacrifice (I Keep it in My Wallet)


4 Things in My Room:
-A Pillow Shaped Like a “B”
-A Bright Purple Desk Chair
-My Bible
-A Box (Hidden Away) Full of Party Supplies for My First Kiss Party =)


4 Things I’m Currently Into:
-Waking Up Early (Okay, So I’m Not “Into” It, But I Have to Do it Anyways for My Work)
-The Song “No Matter What” by Kerrie Roberts (It Plays Constantly on My Car Radio – Yes Heavenly Father, I Hear You=)
-Laughing (Yes, I’m Always Into This)
-Eating Chocolate (Hey, It Was Majorly on Sale!=)


4 Things I Bet You Didn’t Know About Me:
-I’ve Always Wanted to be a Surfer Girl (Hang Ten!=)
-I Love Talking to the Elderly Ladies at my Church (They Have So Many Experiences to Share + Love to Give)
-I’ve Been an Aunt Since I Was 4
-My Wackiest/Wildest College Course Taken Was Stone Carving (Yes, I Thought I Could Be Michelangelo! Who Was I Kidding?)


I tag anyone & everyone! Yes, it's free for the taking.


Love & Blessings by the Bushel,
-Bess-

P.S.: Back to school posts coming soon...=)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, Bess! I am really "into" chocolate at the moment, too! (I just finished a block before I read this post.)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)