Monday, August 2, 2010

Tammy: Fashion Muse

Did you guys enjoy the 1st ever Girls Night at the Movies?  I hope you did!  If you didn't get to watch the flick yet feel free to anytime!  
I love Tammy!  Debbie Reynolds plays the part so perfectly!  You know, I'm even inspired by Tammy's back-woodsy fashion sense.  Let me show you what I mean...
Tammy on the 'Ellen B.'Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

The set above was inspired by Tammy's attire while afloat on the 'Ellen B.' (the houseboat she shares with her grandpa).  To capture this look: roll up your jeans, braid your hair, put on an old calico button down, & hitch your britches up with a ready-made rope belt. =)
---
The below set was created with Tammy's bathing costume in mind.  I tried to update the look for today, but still keep the basic style from the film. 
Tammy's Dip in the RiverFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

My Tammy Picks
L.E.I. Onnolee Plaid Ruffled Shirt - www.walmart.com - $10

Faded Glory Jean Capris - www.walmart.com - $12

"Tammy & the Bachelor"

4 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I love plaid shirts, but I haven't gotten one yet... =p

    Have you entered the giveaway on my blog yet? I'd love it if you'd enter. =D

    hugs,
    ~Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to watch it SOON! I like your picks :) The movie looks really good!
    Love you,
    Amber
    P.S. I'm going on Polyvore right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I loved the movie, it was adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)