Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Card Merriment Via Shutterfly

This time of year mailboxes begin to be magically sprinkled with special cheer in the form of Christmas cards. These seasonal greetings come in all shapes, sizes, & hues, but each is designed to send love in the form of paper & script. What better way to say ‘I love you’ than to send a personal photo (or photos) across the miles, or perhaps, just down the street. No more costly duplicating fees so that you can tuck the same family photograph inside each card before you seal it up & stick a stamp on. At Shutterfly.com they print your personal photo(s) on the card for you! Talk about easier, cheaper, & a nicer presentation! Heavens, they even have a service to address & mail your cards for you (for a charge, of course)!

Shutterfly has literally hundreds of oh-so-cute card designs to choose from. Really, it can be quite impossible to choose, but here are some of my favorites (all images from www.shutterfly.com)...







I think I might use the top design as my card this year, & place in black & white photos of my trip to Scotland or family photos. I love that this card has so many places for pictures; my recipients will get to see lots that way! I can’t wait to send out my personalized greetings to all those I love! This will be my first Shutterfly experience & I am in great anticipation!

My Favorite Shutterfly Links...
Christian-Themed Christmas Cards
All Christmas Cards
Christmas Gift Tags
Personalized Photo Calendars

Love & Card Merriment Via Shutterfly,
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)