Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear November: A Poem Written in Letter Form

Dear November

Dear November,

How did you get here so darn quick? Do you have powers that surpass the speed of light? Oh, well, whatever your transport I love you! I love you, I do! I’m mad for your frosty mornings & cherish your thankful heart. As we chat in enchanted foggy circles, I sigh a happy cloud. I unearth ripening wisdom at your beginning & anticipation at your close. You are a joy! Thank you for…being you.

With Love,
An Admirer

Just thought I'd share a small token of verse I formed at the start of this November.  Hope you enjoyed my unusual habit of penning letters to months!

-Bess-                                           

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful letter Bess!
    That is so pretty.
    BTW, I love all the songs you have playing on your blog. They are so cool!
    Have a blessed day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creative letter-poem :) It's so interesting to read about chilly, autumnal Novembers in America when on the other side of the world, it's late spring!

    Have a blessed day!

    Love from your sis in Christ,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)