Sunday, November 14, 2010

Counting My Blessings

Count Your Blessings

I have so much to be thankful for this year!  God has blessed me with much, & I praise His Name for all He has done for this sinner saved by grace - now called "daughter" by the King of Kings!  Here are a few of my blessings...
Counting My Blessings

In America, we are preparing for Thanksgiving - a holiday where we get together with family & friends, give thanks for our many blessings, & share a special meal together.  Even though we think upon our blessings especially at Thanksgiving time, everyday we should give thanks to God for all He has done.  He has given the most precious blessing to us all (all over the world) in the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ (see the "Good News" page for more).

Love & Blessings,
-Bess- 

1 comment:

  1. Amen! This has been the best year of my life & you are apart of that my dear friend! I'm so thankful for a big sis in Christ like you who CARES about her little sises.
    Next year is going to be AWESOME, no?

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)