Wednesday, October 10, 2012

An Announcement!

You know how I was sort of soul-searching a few posts back about blogging in general?  Well, I’ve gone & done it – I’ve started a new blog.  Don’t worry, I’ll still be blogging here at the Bag!  I’ve just decided at this point in my life I’d like to create a blog devoted to my life right now as a single girl {waiting on God’s perfect timing}.  This “diary” is a little more geared to young adult women {college age & beyond}, but as always everyone is welcome.  I just want a space to be honest & real about the challenges & achievements of the single life.  So, without further ado, click here to visit Diary of a Single Girl!

Love,
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. P.S I like your blog button's!


    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)