Friday, October 26, 2012

Unto The Hills


I took this photo this past summer on a trip to an arts & craft festival in a tiny Tennessee town called Beersheba Springs.  Do you notice the engraving on the large circular stone?  A perfect verse for a perfect view!  

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven & earth."
-Psalm 121:1-2 KJB

The Maker of the universe {including the rolling hills & steep mountain slopes} will be my help!  How amazing is that?


I wish I could return & see the hills aflame with autumn colors!

Love,
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. That looks so beautiful! We hardly have any trees where I live in the Midwest, so I would love to travel to some place like Tennessee! I've heard Vermont looks amazing in the autumn and winter, so it is on my list of dream vacation spots.
    Thanks for sharing those pictures.

    Also, I love that verse! I am taking the ACT test tommorrow (yikes!), and that verse is the perfect reminder that God will guide my future no matter what type of score I get.

    Hugs,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)