Friday, October 5, 2012

Jack O' Lantern Soap Tutorial


Here's a simple tutorial that makes a great fall gift {or you could just give it to yourself, too} =).  For some reason this makes me think of germaphobes - you need not fear bacteria! =)

  


 more supplies you need...


Using a permanent marker, draw on your Jack O' Lantern's face {I don't really like how my pumpkin's mouth came out - I would do more of a curved grin if I had to do it again}.  Make your tag with the verse, "'Fear Not,' says the LORD."  Punch a hole in your tag and add it to your soap bottle with twine or ribbon.  Then, add your silk leaf with either bottled glue or hot glue {I used hot}.  There he is, a jovial Jack with a great message.  Don't be scared - God says so!

Fall Love,
-Bess-    

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Bess! You are so creative! :) I totally want to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)