Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Achoo!

Oh dear!  I've been sick for the past 5 days!  Sneezing, coughing, dizzy, aching, ugh.  =(  It's awful when you've got all these fun Christmas-y things planned, & then wham your sick.  I feel much better today, but still quite a bit dizzy & sniffle-y.  I hadn't driven my car since I was sick - I was pretty much holed up in my apartment, but today I went out just to take out the trash & visit the mail box {I got a great surprise from someone out there - you know who you are!  I absolutely loved everything!!!  Thank you so much, sister!  P.S.: Yours is coming!}.  Well, I'm thankful to God that I'm better & that I was able to rest the last few days!

Hope you're well!

Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: Last night I watched old Disney channel episodes of Even Stevens & Lizzie McGuire - sweet nostalgia! =) 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better soon! Have a great Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)